Do you need a therapeutic massage in Guadalajara? Moompaya Spa and Massage provides therapeutic massage services in Guadalajara which include the following massages:
In order to be able to apply some of the massage types just mentioned, the therapist will use her hands, fists, wrists, forearms and elbows to apply different types of pressure and in some cases even some type of device to help the person to relax. Usually, the application of these techniques is performed in a gentle, rhythmic and relaxing manner but in some massage specialties, such as deep tissue, the pressure will be harder. The pressure applied to the person varies according to the type of massage that is being provided. For example, only in the relaxing massages it’s sought that the maneuvers and techniques are applied in a smooth and more superficial way. On the other hand, if you are looking to relax your muscles or help the relief of some deep muscle discomfort or spasm, you the therapist may need to apply deep pressure onto the specific points. In the case of a sports massage, the therapist may apply muscular stretching.
Whatever the kind of your Therapeutic Massage in Guadalajara you are looking for, the main objective is to obtain your physical and mental relaxation. For best results, please follow the suggestions below as well as talk to our therapist before the session begins so you can provide information regarding any existing conditions you may have.
In order to best enjoy the benefits of our relaxing massage therapies, we make the following suggestions before and after receiving your therapy massage .
1. Fever or Flu: If you have fever or flu, its better to refrain from receiving a therapeutic massage.
2. Pregnancy First Trimester: During the first trimester of pregnancy, a relaxing massage can not be applied. For subsequent trimesters can be applied with your doctors’ consent.
3. Medical Injuries: If you have some fracture, fissure and / or sprain a massage can not be applied to the affected area.
4. Medical Permission: If you suffer from the following diseases, you need medical persmission: Diabetes, Hypertension, degenerative diseases or any other chronic diseases it’s advisable to obtain an opinion or permission from your doctor to receive a therapeutic massage.
6. Cancellations: If you have to cancel or re-schedule your appointment, please call us at (33) 21-52-24-05 with 6 hours in advance.
Address: Brasilia No. 2876, Local 18, Colomos Providencia Guadalajara, Jalisco.
Open Hours: 9:00 am - 8:00 pm
Cell/WhatsApp: 33 17 68 18 02
Office Phone: 33 21 52 24 05